- Ramadan to fall on May 17, fasting to exceed 13 hours a day in Dubai May 15, 2018
- Sania Mirza slams troller for saying ‘She married into Pakistan’ April 12, 2018
- Video: Wink sensation Priya Varrier meets fans in Dubai April 6, 2018
- RTA announces traffic plan for Dubai World Cup March 30, 2018
Wasim Akram Joins Cricingif As A Director & Shareholder
Cricingif is the fastest growing cricket platform in the MENAP region and aims to provide the most engaging cricket coverage online. Cricingif is an official partner of ICC, PSL, PCB and several sports broadcasters and telephone operators across the region.
In the two years since launch, they reached over 2 million monthly users and had an aggregate social reach of over sixteen million people. The organization recognized across multiple national and international platforms:
- Best Startup in the Asia Pacific, Asia Pacific ICT Awards
- Best Media & Entertainment Company, Pakistan Software House Association Awards
- It is best in Brand Development, Pakistan Software House Association Awards
The Cricingif Platform
They introduced several world-first and powerful features:
- Fastest Live Scores
- Live Highlights – a clip for every ball as it happens
- Real-Time Gamification
- Stories – covering not just cricket on the pitch but also the buzz from off the field
Wasim Akram and Cricingif
Wasim Akram’s status as a paragon of cricketing excellence is universally acknowledged. Moreover, Wasim Akram and Cricingif share the same desire to improve the coverage of cricket; and bring audience engagement back to the sport.
As a result of this synergy, Wasim Akram has put his support behind them and joined the team as a shareholder and director. He will be providing his expert guidance to Team Cricingif as they take their coverage of cricket to the next level.
In partnership with the Sultan of Swing, they will be able to take Cricingif to new heights. Over the coming year, they have an aggressive growth strategy with expansion planned across the United Kingdom, Middle East and Indian Subcontinent markets. Within a single year, they aim to raise their next round of investment at a valuation of USD 30 million.