- Internet Cyber Security And Internet Of Technology by Dubai Events 2020 expo August 18, 2019
- Burj Khalifa’s New Year’s Eve show to run for 3 months January 1, 2019
- Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar to conduct ‘Unveiling Infinity’ meditation masterclass in Dubai October 15, 2018
- Asad Raza Khan, a Pakistani actor, writer, and producer based in Dubai October 1, 2018
Internet Cyber Security And Internet Of Technology by Dubai Events 2020 expo
Internet Of Technology
The phrase ‘six degrees of separation’ suggests that only a micro measurement is what divides one person from another.
Today the Internet of Things has decreased those degrees brilliantly, connecting us not only to each other, but to everything from our fitness trackers to our coffee makers.
According to a recent report by the Federal Trade Commission, the number of Internet-connected devices tops 25 billion worldwide. And that number is expected to double in the next five years, according to experts quoted in the report.
In a world where everyone and everything is connected, digital security is a must-have, just as important as the lock on your front door or the keys to your house.
Technology is transform the way consumers use cars, homes, work spaces and everyday items
Rep. Darrell Issa told USA Today in a recent interview.
These devices raise both opportunities and questions about regulatory policy, spectrum space, privacy and more
Underscoring Issa’s concerns are high-profile hacks, including one that took remote control of a Jeep on a busy highway.
Experts warn consumers to need to understand that, although appropriate, the IoT is an interconnected system, and security is needed to prevent a weakness in one device from becoming an (Internet Of Technology) open door to attack in another device.
The good news (Internet Of Technology Internet Of Technology) is those sensitive industries such as
- They have worked with companies like Gemalto a global leader in digital security, to solve difficult security challenges.
- While most may not recognize the name “Gemalto,” experts say that almost everyone uses at least one or two of the company’s solutions
- Which are embedded in a wide variety of connected devices, credit cards, passports, and ID badges(Internet Of Technology).
To ensure that your data is protected from hackers, Gemalto suggest the following tips:
- Secure the device. Sensitive devices need an added layer of protection, such as a SIM card or a tamper-resistant Secure Element that stores data in a safe place.
- Control the access. Implement two-factor authentication to ensure that only authorized people are granted access to the data.
- Secure the data. Ensure that sensitive data is encrypted and that encryption keys are stored in a separate and safe place.